Silver Alloy Contacts/Electrical Welding Button Contact/Silver
Contact Sheets Used in Starters
Powder Metallurgy has already won more and more recognition in
manufacturing method of contact material and became a main method
for making Power Contact such as AgW, CuW, AgWC, AgWCC, AgNi,
Its characteristics as follows:
1. The component and quality of contact production made by Powder
Metallurgy are more easy to control comparing with other
manufacturing methods, because it can ensure uniformity of contact
function. It is beneficial for ameliorating metallographic
organization and improving function of contact materials by using
advanced methods: chymic cladding, chemical sedimentation,
pulverization, mechanization alloy.
2. Adopting the manufacturing methods of sinter and extrusion,
their consistency can achieve 99.9%. Meanwhile, the second
structure in silver base becomes fibre shape whose direction is
vertical to the surface of Electrical Contacts, all these improve
highly physical mechanism, arc corrosion resistance and low and
stable resistance of the materials.
3. AgW, CuW, AgWC contacts choose different powder materials with
adding inside Ni, Co mineral and by using pre-sinter and active
sinter technology then improve their consistency and ameliorate
electrical function of contact materials.
1. AgW series: All kinds of omnipotence breakers, plastic breakers, heavy charge
AC/DC contactorother switches.
2. CuW series: Widely used in high voltage breaker.
3. AgWCAgWCC series: Mainly used in high electricity charge switchgear such as breaker,
creepage switch. Generally they are used with AgNi ,AgWC together.
4. AgNi series: Widely used in DC/AC relay, designation switch, contactor, light
switch, thermal controller, timer of washer etc.
5. AgNiC series
Widely used in omnipotence breakers such as DW45 intelligence
coupling with AgW.
6. AgC series
Mainly used in protective switch such as miniature breaker,
creepage protective switch or motor protective switch with coupling
contact in AgW.